Welcome to the update of my "favorite comics of Asheville" ranking.
It must be emphasised, this is a list of whose comedy I enjoy from most to least. The list is only my top eleven. If you are not on this list, you can assume you are number 12. Please, don't take this too seriously. If you seriously take your comedy seriously, you really shouldn't care what I think. This town is too small. I love each and every comic in this town for different reasons.
-1. Cody Hughs
0. Craig Longino
1. Grayson Morris
2. Tom Peters
4. Taylor Rogers
5. Tom Scheve
6. Fay Canale
6.5.Jason Webb
7. Nate Huntsinger
8. Minori Hinds
9. Core
10. Leah Garth
11. Tie
HD Wimbleton
Willy Thilly
Little Tennessee
Unique Rabbit Dude
Isaac Gottfried
Walter Beals
Meat
Spanky O'Ass
Nathaniel
Keith Shubert
Miss Rumpus Cartman Calico Kitty Keith Strawberry Sherbert Shubert
Sunday, January 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment