Sunday, March 31, 2013

girls who (i'd like to think) would totally date me, if they didn't already have boyfriends/husbands

guys, you are my friends. I would not try to take your women. I know they love you, and wouldn't leave you. but, I'm pretty sure, if they weren't with you, they'd be with me. (i'd like to think.) (don't let me know, if I'm wrong)

1. Toyia Hatten
2. Lily Spillenger
3. Heather Munshaw
4. Amy Borskey
5. Maya Fitzdare
6. Amy Stone
7. Chelsea Santulli (even though she doesn't really know me.)
8. Ani Oakley
9. Sadye Osterloh
10. April Shamel
11. Rachel Harper
12. Carolina Macready

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm #10! Thanks Rigel :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even consider the order.

    * note,.. in no particular order *

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted this, and one of my friends get really upset. I wanted to know why it upset her, why it's wrong. and, i didn't get a clear answer. just de-friended. I'm not trying to be everybody's friend. I know you can't please all of the people all of the time. I just want to know why she thought this is so bad. Anyone else have a problem with it? please communicate, if so.

    ReplyDelete