1. I feel like I should create more and consume less entertainment. I've been spending a lot of time studying others comedy. And, I have a lot of my own I want to birth into the world.
2. Limited time, open mics can be quite time consuming. I've got to get better at time management.
3. I feel like the stand up open mic scene is a little too clique-ish. Sure, there's plenty of comics that I get along with. but, there seem to be even more whom I've alientated. (I have discovered I don't mind alienating people, maybe I am the alien...). Perhaps, they will be more comfortable without a clown in the room.
4. I am getting more paid gigs, work is getting busier, and I need to switch my focus to real estate for a while.
Comedy is a life long pursuit and passion of mine. It will benefit from my experiences learning how to make myself rich. (there's not nearly enough comedy about having plenty of resources... probably b/c more people relate to being under-resourced. I want to do jokes about entrepreneurship and philantropy)
5. When I do show up at an open mic, it will feel special-er.
Monday, March 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment