dear Asheville Comics who find me to be a
"hard to approach asshole", I plan on attending open mics FAR LESS
frequently, if at all. I will be working on my solo show, paid gigs, and
LaZoom audition. please enjoy " a less weird open mic experience ",
whatever that means to you. I have plenty of stages to perform on. It
seems like you need your open mics. If you post videos of your sets
online, I might check em out, during down time, at my leisure. Send me
links, if you're proud. Thanks.
dear Asheville Comics who don't find me to be a
"hard to approach asshole", I will probably be setting up a monthly
Comic Showcase, at The Odditorium and/or Toy Boat and/or other locales.
Also, sometime soon, I will be opening up my living room (I'm calling it
Stage 48) for a regular event called "Stand Up Room Only". There's a
mural of a stage on my wall. there will be a mirrored wall across the
room (thanks Nathaniel Downey-Deardoff)
enough seating for 12 people, a video camera, a mic and small amp. This
will be a chance for comics to try out new material on other comics,
work on improv skills, anti-heckling skills,.. and heckling skills. A
minimum level of confidence will be encouraged.
Best And Warmest Regards,
Sincerely,
Rigel (7) Pawlak
aka Slappy O'Face
aka Stan Dubkyndageye
aka Richard Head
aka Jack Dupp
aka Mista Gag
aka Daffy Dick
aka Payaso Fracasado
aka Cheezy Gigglz MacGillicutty
Monday, March 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment