Again, these are just my favorite to less favorite. I actually and truly love each and every one of you. I believe you are funny, you make me laugh. I appreciate you and all of the time, thought, feeling, emotion, heart, soul, intellect, humor, and wit. I appreciate the fact the you are voluntarily willing to do stand up comedy. Something, it seems to be, a nearly impossible endeavor to most people. I value you and what you contribute to the stand up community and to society in general. You are all talented and creative. I am proud to feel like a part of this family. I am willing to be your friend, family, scapegoat, friendly rival, or creative collaborator in any of your humor based projects.
in parentheses, are my favorite of your jokes. out of parentheses, are other qualities about you that I like.
Consider this entire list to be positive.
1. Jaysun Webb (Cum on my mother? Toaster pastry???))
2. Tom Sheve (Z240)
3. Grayson Morrs (The underground tunnel)
4. Fay Canale (not crazy about gum)
4. Alex Neff doesn't take shit doesn't start shit
5. Carey Goff (sex robot)
6. Andrew Prosyc (measurements of fucking)
7. Cody Hughs (the worst thing she's ever experienced in her life)
7. Josh Rosenstein (Gildenstern)
8. Art Sturtavant (Line up, Bitches)
9. Taylor Rogers (barrel of pussy?)
10. Greg Brown, puts on the awesomest comedy festival in town
11.H.D. Wimbleton, (how your uncle taught you)
12. Ben Atkins (favorite sexual postion, IN... it's better than out)
13. Peter Smith-Macdowell (you know he eats them kids, right)
14. Tom Peters, is it okay you remind me of Emo Phillips?
15 Macon Clark (getting destroyed by behind while eating a sandwich)
16. John Hancock (clown feeding you into a wood chipper)
17. Minori Hinds (virile groin heat)
18. Kelly Row (who wants waffles?)
18. Allie Steinhoff (marriage and prostitution)
19. Nick Rehwald (drugs are awesome)
20. Ryan Folks (drunk at 3pm at the biltmore square mall)
21. Randy Robbins (must find dick)
21. Pat Hinson (namastain)
21. Crystal Miller plugs her livejasmine site
21. Nick Murphy (slytherine slut)
21. Nate Huntsinger (if i had a superpower,..) <<< where'd he go?>>>
21.Hilary Bagely (squirter)
22.Carlos ?
23. Toni Sherwood?
did I mention the list would change often?
10.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

WHERE ARE THE LISTS FOR OTHER TOWNS???
ReplyDeleteI too am a list enthusiast.
I like that you're making it look like I'm talking to myself , Other Rigel Pawlak. I will do lists for other towns when I see enough of them. Greenville SC edition probably coming up next
ReplyDeleteWe and I wait.
ReplyDelete